Sunday, August 14, 2011

Today was a horrible day....


Yesterday and Today.....

I awoke... foggy...barely able to put my feet on the floor. Last night I drank...to avoid friends and people, because I was alone for the first time in 7 years. I curled up in my bed and sweat and cried most of the night away....my husband doesn't "believe" in marriage counseling. Huh? My house of cards finally crumbled. The first night I was alone.

I made it through my 6 hour day at the German restaurant that I "do". It affords me the right to pay my bills and take vacations, thanks Man V. Food, but so unfulfilling. How did the Senior class president, with scholarships and potential, become a waitress with a failed marriage.

What to do tomorrow? Tonight, I will assure that I sleep!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Erin, I saw your Facebook post from last night and was worried that this was what you were talking about. I know we havent talked in awhile, but I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you. So sorry you are going through this, but you are such a strong and wonderful person, that I know you will get through this. In the meantime, let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll drag your butt out of bed. You'll take care of your kids and you'll keep going forward. You'll know that you're loved and that you have friends and family that will be there if you need to lean on them. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! I appreciate everyone in my life....

    ReplyDelete